Diesel Particulate Removal System (DPRS): Next-Generation Diesel Emissions Control System:
EET develops, manufactures and markets/sells Diesel Emissions Control System called DPRS which reduces harmful diesel emissions. Our core technology features a multiple patents protected method of using non-thermal plasma (NTP) or plasma-catalytic oxidation for removing particulate matter (PM) and other pollutants found in diesel engine exhaust.
Our products provide an off-the-shelf, easy to implement solution for reducing emissions and particulate matter in diesel exhaust.
Benefits: At a Glance
The Clean Diesel particulate matter oxidizer reduces diesel engine carbon soot and satisfies EPA/CARB mandates for carbon soot reduction and clean air requirements.
Other key benefits include:
- Reduces harmful emissions such as CO and HC by over 90% when combined with a Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC).
- Lowest cost system per ton of particulate matter.
- Electric-based system creates no engine back pressure.
- Saves fuel compared to filters.
- Highly reliable and virtually maintenance-free.
- Easy to install and adaptable to different exhaust systems.
- Customers can avoid expensive fines and other financial consequences of failing to meet EPA Clean Air Mandates.
- Clean Diesel can help prolong the useful life of diesel engines by installing retrofits and delaying larger capital investments.
DPRS is relatively simple and consists of only three main components:
- An exhaust reactor chamber which contains plasma generating probes (electrodes).
- A power supply which converts 12 or 24 V DC to high voltage and drives the plasma probes.
- Wiring system including fault light indicator, plus high and low voltage harnesses.